Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lotus Related OPML

The amount of content you guys produce is enormous. Keeping up with all the Lotus related blogs has become almost insurmountable. Luckily, everyone is in tune with RSS or ATOM feeds and making the rounds is still possible. However, can't help feeling like I am missing out on some sites.
Sometime last year, I pinched Julian's published OPML file. It was a great start, but I think there has been a lot added to the Lotus blogshpere and I know that I haven't done the best job in keeping my subscriptions up-to-date. So, I'd like to create a new one for this year.
If you like to help out, send me the Lotus related feeds that you currently read. I'll work to come up with a master OPML and try to keep it current.

(unless this exists already and I am missing something)