Friday, January 19, 2007

Lotusphere2007: DPI Lab

This year, I am happy to say that I will be available during Lotusphere in the Deployments, Performance & Interoperability Lab.

The DPI Lab is at Lotusphere to share the best practice approaches for your production environments in performance, deployments, upgrade, migrations, clustering, each platform, product interoperability and more.

I'm ready to go on various topics including:
Domino Web Services - Let's figure out how they can work for your applications!
Domino Blog Template - Take a look at the new template and go over it's features and capabilities.
Ajax Web Development - I've been developing Ajax applications for years. Maybe I can answer some of your questionson this web development technique
Workplace Forms - Forms based on the XForms standard are excellent. I'm happy to show our solution and go over Forms functionality.

And of course we can chat about my two sessions:
JMP302 XML + IBM Lotus Domino = DXL
ID215 IBM Lotus Domino and RSS

Find out more at the Deployments, Performance and Interoperability Lab Blog.
See you soon!